Oral Surgery 4 DAYS
- - Local anesthesia
- • Technique & Pitfalls
- • Methods of L.A. administration
- • Nerve blocks and infiltration
- • Painless Local Anesthesia injection.
- • Introduction to computer controlled local anesthesia.
- • Extra oral nerve blocks.
- • Pharmacology
- • Learn use of Antibiotics & Analgesics.
- • Safe drugs in Pregnancy, Liver & Renal diseases.
- • - Radiology
- • Detailed discussion about IOPA.
- • Lateral oblique.
- • PA Mandible.
- • OPG. CT Scan.
- - Sterilization
- • Infection Control
- • How to select a useful sterilizer or disclosing agent among various models?
Indications, Contraindications & complications
- - Exodontia
- • Introduction and classification
- • Mechanical principles
- • Open
- • Closed
- • Complications
- • Radiographic interpretation for exodontias
- - Impactions
- • Introduction to dentoalveolar surgery,
- • Chronology
- • Sequence of frequency of impacted teeth,
- • Etiology
- • Causes of impaction
- • Preoperative assessment (clinical and radiographic diagnosis, treatment planning)
- • Surgical Anatomy
- • Radiographic analysis
- • Indications and Contraindications for removal
- • Surgical techniques to be employed for all kind of impaction
- • Surgical Complications of Impacted tooth and Management
- - Newer Advancements in surgery
- - Post extraction care
- - Principles of Incision making.
- • Different type of flaps.
- • Suturing techniques on soft tissue.
- - Demonstration on study models.
- - Demonstration on soft tissue followed by practical Session by candidates
- - Treatment of dry socket.
- - Medical emergencies
- • Drug used in emergency management
- • Management of medically compromised patients.
- • Drugs used of medically compromised patients.
- Anticoagulant therapy.
- Cardiac diseases.
- Diabetes mellitus or insipidus
- - Different surgical procedures
- • Apicoectomy
- • Hemisection
- • Space Infections (complete management including treatment and drugs),
- • Incision and drainage (IND)
(Erich arch bar, eyelet wiring).
- - Jaw Fractures:
- • TMJ Disorders
- • How to diagnose, evaluation?
- • Occlusion therapy
- • Splint therapy
- • Primary & conservative management.
- • Principles & method of close reduction & IMF.
- • Introduction to open reduction and fixation
- - Different Intermandibular fixation techniques.
- • Reduction, fixation and immobilization techniques.
- • Complete treatment of fractures (Pre-operative, intra-operative, post-operative care).
- • IMF demonstration on study models
- - Comprehensive diagnostic, conservative, surgical management
- • Oral and other head-neck cancer and skull base tumors
- • Jaw joints
- • Salivary glands and jaw and neck pathologies.
- - Diagnosis of oral lesions of dental and non-dental origin, provision of surgical dentistry for medically compromised patients
- - Cyst enucleation
- - Brief overview of MRI
- - Management of Trismus
- - Minor Oral Surgery
- • Biopsy
- • Frenectomy
- • Alveoplasty
- - Oro-antral communication
- • Management
- - Platelet rich fibrin & its application
- • Regeneration procedures
- • Osseous wall defects
- • Socket preservation
- • Cystic cavity
- • Cosmetic & facial reconstructive procedure
- • Sinus lift procedure
- • Furcation defects
Course Duration: 4 Days, 2 WEEKENDS
See More Images