Dental bridges bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth.
A bridge is made up of two or more crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap. Two or more anchoring teeth are the abutment teeth & a false tooth/teeth between them are called Pontics.
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position
- Forces are dissipated uniformly during biting by replacing missing teeth.
- Restores your smile
- Restores the ability to properly chew and speak
- Maintain the shape of your face
- Preserve the natural function & position of teeth.
1. Zirconia metal free dental bridge
2. CAD-CAM Porelain Fused to Metal (PFM).