Every participant will be provided with total no. of 25 patients All the materials will be provided by the institute except Airotor
Demonstration and hands on (using hand files, hand protaper files, Rotary endodontics)
– Access cavity preparation of anterior, premolar and molar on extracted tooth.
– Biomechanical preparation of canals using STEP BACK & CROWN DOWN technique
– Working length determination using apex locator.
– Clinical diagnosis in endodontics.
– Interpretation & use of RVG in endodontics.
-Demonstration and hands on of Different Obturation techniques.
-Clinical knowledge about use of various Intracanal Medicaments, Sealers in endodontics.
-Prevention and Management of fracture of instruments and ledge formation.
– Retreatment in endodontics & Demonstration of GP removal.
-Prosthodontics, Aesthetics & Restorative Dentistry
– Diagnosis and treatment planning in fixed partial prosthesis and steps of crown preparation
– Demonstration and hands on of Light cure Class I – V Composite restoration
-Demonstration and hands on of vital tooth Bleaching & Non Vital tooth Bleaching (Walking Bleach)
– Clinical Diastema Closure.
– Restoration of endodontically treated tooth (Post and core) [hands on] – prefabricated & customized
– Gingival retraction and multiple impression material technique in fixed partial prosthesis
– RPD cast designing
– Pontic design discussion classes
– Tooth Preparation, Impression making and cementation procedure.
-open & closed
-Local anesthesia – Nerve block
-Management of trauma cases
-Splinting of mobile teeth
-Extraction of grossly carious teeth
-Medically compromised patients
-Minor Oral Surgery
Direct and Indirect pulp capping
Different materials available including MTA
Pulpotomy, Apexogenesis and Apexification